Follow Us for News, Tips , Tricks, Guns Gear and Real Life Stories
What's Up Sheepdogs? Ryan here with Tampa Carry.
Today, I'm going to show you exactly how to field strip the IWI Masada pistol . This is a really cool gun.
HOW TO FIELD STRIP THE IWI MASADA PISTOL
We're always going to start by making sure our finger's off the trigger
2. Firearm is pointed in a safe direction
3. We want to perform a safety inspection by dropping the magazine
4. Locking the slide to the rear.
5. Inspecting the magazine well.
6. Inspecting the chamber for the presence of live ammunition.
7. Now that we know the gun is unloaded, you can see our take-down lever here.
8. We're simply going to orient that straight down.
9. Then I'm going to grip the top of the slide.
10. It looks like with this gun, I'm going to have to press the trigger, and the gun comes right apart
10. allow the slide to move forward slowly.
11. To separate the guide rod, we're going to press forward very slightly. Guide rod should come right out.
12. Then I'm simply going to grab the barrel lug and pull the barrel right out.
13. Now the firearm is completely field stripped, ready for cleaning, maintenance, whatever.
HOW TO REASSEMBLE THE FIREARM
To reverse the process and reassemble the gun, I'm simply going to drop the barrel right in.
2. Then we're going to install this guide rod.
3. Now one end of the guide rod is this round piece of plastic.
4. The other end is this flat piece.
5. the round piece is going to go into the slide and then we're going to depress the back of the guide rod.
6. It snaps firmly into that barrel lug.
7. Next, we're going to attach a slide to the frame.
8. You can see we've got these two cutouts here.
9. That's where the rails of the frame are going to go.
10. I'm going to line those up.
11. Pull it straight back
12. Then I'm going to lock that slide to the rear.
13. Last step is to reorient that take-down lever.
14. Make sure everything still functions.
That's exactly how you're going to field strip the IWI Masada pistol .
That's all I have for today. So until next time keep training and stay safe...
Ryan G. Thomas
P.S. You’re one step away from getting your Florida concealed carry permit….FAST & EASY…
And for a limited time you can watch the concealed carry course online for free... Click here to get started...